October 31, 2005

this is not a love song

I told myself to be straight-up on this blog
but i'm a bit afraid who may stumble across it
out of respect
i'd like to name names
but no lighting
"bonfires of contemplation"
unattached to how the story
ends and goes
into experiencing the flow
this love for her
a six year old child...
my friend zoe asks, "why?"
why her?
I don't know
It's a feeling inside
you can never FULLY shake
It doesn't have to be HER-
No, it's not like that.
A muse, the only one.
no lover has ever undone.

Here now absorbing changes
wo/andering a slippery slope
with good equilbrimium though.

I go in, lay tracks down
without taming & suppressing emotions.
Sing into the sounds
songs
an inch shy of loving you outside these notes
they carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home