October 31, 2005

i N v U

They want to curtail on your parade.
The need to succeed seems like desperation.
This drive makes them afraid and spite you.
They hate you because you are beautiful and talented.
They love you for the same reason. They want you
to fail and succeed all at once. Coveting your ways.
Amused and inspired. When you do not perform,
they grow restless and tired. Conflict is no stranger.
Your path bares scars. Your hair holds their eyes.
They don't want to hear your truth.
They hunger for your lies. You hold it against them-
because you think you're all that.
At worse, you think you're one up on them.
Like your truth is closer to the real thing.
Reading into scenarios with the keenest of insights.
Sure, you've been humbled and held the weight
of a nation inside your heart. Wondering the ways
of life and death. Enjoying the experience...
Full of ideas but slow to manifestation.
We walk the unknowing-wondering what will fall next.
Being in this moment. Accumulated events.
Coincidence and synchronisty interweave our stories.
Magnetism draws us together. Energy freeflows everywhere.
I am guilty of wrong-doings. Ones you and I define.
I am innocent to everything as it happens.
These words trap me in a blunder. These sentences
are not truth, they are streams of consciousness.
These thoughts awaken as I write.
I read them for the first time as each letter falls.
My writing is a mystery to me. I am full of it.
So are you. What has brought us here? Who cares?
Will mankind eat their own ass? Will symbiosis and
salvation take over mans hearts? Questions and answers.
And all of the in-betweens we name journeys, dreams, futures,
pasts and presents. I am it. It is me. We are it.
This monkey has no idea what they are talking about.
I'm suprised you came this far. The boats rocking.
The seas are high. This digital package only adds to the
pile of bullshit. This paragraph will end with no point.
No intention of reading satisfaction.
It will remain a sliver of the fraction.
Equations of letters and languages.
Blabbing and blah-blah-blahing....zeros and ones.
A binary multi-verse unfolding and everchanging.
Adds up to equal an unknown sum.
...and one wonders...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home